maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

junior superseries

Show Profile  Nah Posted: 9 May 2006, 2:56 PM  
Nah!

You can just piss off YeahYeahNah. We might be partners in crime but I do a way beter job of it than you.

And James, your a wanker coz you cant get enough arse.

So Nah!

Show Profile  YeahYeahNah Posted: 10 May 2006, 3:01 AM  
You're definitely doing a way better job of being a cock.

You used to be funny.

Show Profile  YeahYeahNah Posted: 10 May 2006, 3:30 AM  
nah your 'james' material is lame. neanderthal grunting won't cut it for an audience with brains. partners? nope - i don't think so. you can't read a map and you run too slow. we were never pulling in the same direction. you were always too busy with your own erection. you've lost your mojo your time is past. i checked on winsplits - you came last.

Show Profile  YeahYeahNah Posted: 10 May 2006, 3:35 AM  
Oh ho ho!! u jst got served girlfriend! dassright - dismissed!

(come on slap me)

Show Profile  YeahYeahNah Posted: 10 May 2006, 3:36 AM  
or call me a faggot which seems to be the best you can do these days

Show Profile  Nah Posted: 10 May 2006, 1:57 PM  
YeahYeahNah i gotta admit i like your style, but an admission should be coming from you - your in denial!
You just know that I got better material, whether it be by boat on road or by the means of an aerial
Attack! Point is important to, but it would seem you better go back to school.
In all facets of this game I am superior in skill, perhaps you better start writing out your will
Coz in this dangerous O-game you better hope we don't get caught, in the eyes of the onlookers we'd be well out of sorts
Just like in Catching Features where without direction, you may as well but stuck in prison with an erection.
But let's band together now Yeahs and Nahs alike, and for the better of the people fighting standing up for our rights. (or is it against the gays and dykes)
To quote a famous person who is really good, oh wait it's only me but here it is anyway its still good
"Lying in the youth is the future of the sport, so to you old tossers 'on yer bike' and theres some food for thought!"

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 10 May 2006, 2:13 PM  
yeah the sports in good hands with jokers like youse around.

fuck off

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 11 May 2006, 4:00 AM  
so to you old tossers 'on yer bike' ...

Pass me my helmet.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz