maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

“Orienteering Today” International updates

Show Profile  robplow Posted: 5 January 2006, 10:02 AM  
Since last year I have had an association with Orienteering Today international orienteering magazine as a contributor. From this year my involvement is increasing. I am now responsible for proof reading the English of all of contributors (most of whom are writing in English as a second language) as well as writing the occasional article myself. Another interesting project is the international updates that now appear on the Orienteering Today website. I have a weekly “column” (Mondays) in which I am to cover Australia, NZ, Japan, China etc. Since I am now living in Japan that is easy and I still know a fair about what is going on in Aus. But the truth is I don’t know much about what is happening in NZ. So I would welcome suggestions from NZ orienteers. If you think you have something interesting feel free to send me an email (robplow@tokai.or.jp ) and I will consider writing about it. I can’t guarantee I will mention everything anyone sends me – it is only a short article each week and I have a big area to cover. But if it catches my interest I will try to mention it. This is a good chance to let the rest of the O world know what is going in NZ. Links to other websites photos, etc are a good idea.

I look forward to hearing from some of you soon

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz