maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Accomodation In Auckland

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 29 March 2005, 9:07 AM  
Today I have received confirmation that I have gained a plumbing apprenticeship in Auckland. Therefore I am looking for some long term accomodation (homeboarding) somewhere around Auckland. If anybody has anything to offer can you please post your contact info on this thread and I will contact you.
Thankyou very much
Aiden Ellmers, HBOC.

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 29 March 2005, 9:18 AM  
Which part of auckland are you working in?

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 30 March 2005, 2:34 AM  
Mt Albert

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 4 April 2005, 5:39 AM  
Okay for anyone that would like to know I have found some acomodation in Point Chev and am moving to Auckland on the 2nd of May. However my accomodation is uncertain as at any stage I may be given 2 weeks notice so if anybody knows of people offering Home board around the Mt Albert area they could still leave the info on this thread as I may need it

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 14 April 2005, 1:43 AM  
you should do your apprenticeship in the uk. i'm sure theres plenty of english girls who'd let you clean their pipes.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 15 April 2005, 2:02 AM  
And bendover returns from oblivion...

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 15 April 2005, 10:13 AM  
Or maybe fix their sink?

Show Profile  Wannahaves NZ Posted: 22 January 2006, 6:39 AM  
Need homeboarding in Auckland, close to the city? From the 27th of February a European family offers a furnished double bedroom to a tidy student. You can make use of the kitchen, bathroom, washingmachine, swimmingpool and spa in the garden etc. Price negotiable.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz