maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

sleepless nights...

Show Profile  davem Posted: 23 August 2004, 4:57 AM  
ive found one thing bad about being australian, all these sleepless nights sitting up and watching the medal upon medal that our athletes win. if only i was a kiwi so i didnt have to bother.....

Show Profile  DaveGlover Posted: 23 August 2004, 10:02 AM  
Only one?

I am sure somebody will point out a few more after that comment!

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 23 August 2004, 12:56 PM  
Q. Why do Australians sing in the toilet?

A. So they know which end to wipe.

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 23 August 2004, 2:45 PM  
What the hell are you doing up when you are watching them in Sweden! Do you notice we don't bother with Silver or Bronze just Gold

Show Profile  addison Posted: 23 August 2004, 3:08 PM  
Perhaps the scandal at Cambridge High has fired up the Cambridge athletes to achieve gold?

Show Profile  davem Posted: 23 August 2004, 3:31 PM  
jealousy can lead to people making childish jokes cant it headhoncho. back in oz greg

Show Profile  PaulS Posted: 24 August 2004, 8:10 AM  
What about the cambridge principal questioning her own resignation and taking legal action. Now she is lost.

When is orienteering going to be in the olympics?

Show Profile  addison Posted: 26 August 2004, 5:35 PM  
Its amazing, we have the most gold medals per capita. To show how good our rating is, lets look at China. We have 3 golds for 4 million people. For China to equal our amount per capita, they would need well over 800 gold medals. Go NZ!

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 26 August 2004, 7:02 PM  
Jealous? No. Childish? Maybe. Abusive? Certainly. So Dave why don't you just go away and pull your knob somewhere else.

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 26 August 2004, 7:05 PM  
Simon? Aussie have 16 golds for 20 million people. Keep going with your maths studies.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 27 August 2004, 10:33 AM  
I will continue to go with my Calc studies, perhaps you should refer to the Xtra site where I got the information off. They had NZ @ 0.75 Golds per Million People. They had Oz at 0.6 so perhaps my maths studies dont need criticism because anyone can tell that 0.75>0.60 its not my fault the Xtra site wasnt fully up todate

Show Profile  Dave Barr Posted: 22 September 2004, 5:27 PM  
Well maybe you should stop studying so much calc and study some history so you can learn about the three C's - coherence, CORROBORATION and consistency. Then you would learn that it is your fault Simon. It is all your fault.

This message was edited by Dave Barr on 23 September 2004, 12:29 AM

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 23 September 2004, 12:24 AM  
So the flea ridden bear emerges from his cave after a long long sleep, mangy and ready to fight

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 23 September 2004, 10:58 AM  
And the large rabid bald dog is the first to encircle the bear with his snarling comments.

Show Profile  AndrewT Posted: 5 October 2004, 5:06 AM  
Man, a bald dog sure would look funny.

Show Profile  Dave Mcc Posted: 13 October 2004, 7:16 AM  
Then the overweight american circled his bigmac like a hyena at dusk prowling the plains....

Supersize me is a great movie...

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz