maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5   6  

The Mystery Behind Wetfish

Show Profile  Dave Posted: 20 June 2004, 9:41 AM  
Holy Crap maptalk has gone downhill .... i haven't been on here for a while ... 1stly is it just me or can anyone else not be bothered reading the long posts wanking on about crap, with people just trying to sound intelligent?!?! and 2ndly it is great to see a bit of nastiness but come on surely you people can do better than petty name calling!

Later
Dave

Show Profile  foxhound Posted: 20 June 2004, 1:05 PM  
Does anyone have contacts for a club in chch???
Thanks

Show Profile  Chris Forne Posted: 21 June 2004, 8:05 AM  
Hi Foxhound,

I'm not sure how you managed to find out about maptalk but not the Canterbury orienteering club - PAPO (Peninsula and Plains Orinteers) Their web address is http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Sideline/3369/
You should find contact infomation and coming events there.

Chris

Show Profile  Wetfish 2 Posted: 21 June 2004, 8:06 AM  
maptalk hasnt gone down. for it to go down it had to start somewhere, which it didnt.

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 21 June 2004, 8:07 AM  
Okay, so I was the one that started this post. Now unfortunately I don't think that it has achieved the thing that I set out to achieve which was unveil Wetfish. I think Wetfish would agree with me on this one. Despite endless elegations, the unnamed **** ***** denies all claims that he is infact Wetfish. Now if Fraser wanted to he could in fact post the name of the offender on this site. however he has yet to do this so The Mystery Behind Wetfish remains and I believe it shouldn't be declared closed until this person is offically unveiled

Show Profile  Wetfish 2 Posted: 1 September 2004, 8:39 AM  

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 18 October 2004, 5:51 AM  
Does anyone know how to find Peacock St in Glendowie? the page is missing from my map...

Show Profile  mark Posted: 18 October 2004, 8:03 AM  
It is off Riddell Road

http://www.wises.co.nz/map/default.asp?street=PEACOCK+Street&suburb=ST+HELIERS&town=Auckland&sttype=&id=57202|2&svctype=1&mapaction=0&mapwhich=0&mapsize=2&width=512&height=512&businesses=1&brad=25&color=-1&filled=0&e=2677735&n=6481573&routemethod=0&s_id=&radius=&zoom=3&move=true&zoomin=true

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 18 October 2004, 9:14 AM  
thanks

Show Profile  Dave Posted: 24 October 2004, 5:28 AM  
yup .... you go up my driveway down my road turn right ... then take the second road on your right and your in peacock st .... its a solid two minute run

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3   4   5   6  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz