maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Undertaking Neil Part 2

Show Profile  addison Posted: 6 March 2004, 7:31 AM  
Who would have thought that I could come close to actually undertaking Neil. Well that was the case before O-Week. Now I dont have a shot at all. Went from being 78kg's before moving in to my hostel last week, and now Im in the mid 80's. In other words, I had a mean as o-week. Some people can expect some free stuff at the All Night Relays as well! You will have to wait and see what it is.

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 18 March 2004, 5:43 PM  
jeesus! thats amazing simon...

currently 92... you're going down neil, fatman! (or perhaps not..:-) )

Show Profile  pcbrent Posted: 19 March 2004, 2:12 AM  
Currently weighing in at 81kg (but that is only in the nude). Die Neil

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 12 May 2004, 7:17 PM  
89.5. catching you up neil, lightweight!

Show Profile  addison Posted: 14 May 2004, 12:00 PM  
Fudge, im back up to 92kg's.

Sucks not being able to run, at all.

Show Profile  ericm Posted: 14 May 2004, 6:18 PM  
Neil, what are you anyway?...

Me about 80kgs. Most Aussies are in too good shape to beat that.

Thought I finally got back under 80 but Danielle thinks my scales are dodge. Bit of a blow as I've been deluding myself for 2 months.

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 15 May 2004, 12:23 AM  
I'm back on the slippery slope to gutsville. up to 75kg. probably because the 24hr race I did was mainly eating and no running.

The only one I'm worried about is Bendover undertaking me. He's going into summer in the bueitiful English beachside town. Thats almost as nice as winter in Invercargill, which is a step up for Ben.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 16 May 2004, 12:35 PM  
As the biggest person (stable at 95kgs) frequenting this forum I would like to remind viewers that your phat is more important than your fat.

Also it is not your net weight but rather your score on the BMI index which indicates your degree of healthiness. Having recently used on of those street corner machines I can report that I am officially 2 points outside the healthy weight range for a male with a heavy constitution.

I would appreciate it if all future correspondence referred to this much more accurate health measure which does not discriminate against those of us with ample proportions.

Cheers

Jamie

Show Profile  James Posted: 23 May 2004, 4:53 AM  
yeah those machines tell me that i'm over weight and fat!!!!
they just dont take into account our humungus chicken hormone induced thighs!!!
I did a health survey recently and I wss well into the overweight category knocking on the door of extremely ovrweight!!!!

Show Profile  mick Posted: 25 June 2004, 4:03 PM  
Simon - Haven't forgotten - here's my contact details re Schools Champs: 043845542, mick.finn@paradise.net.nz
(bad case of nappy brain)
Cheersmick84

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz