maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Geek Test

Show Profile  addison Posted: 7 February 2004, 4:42 AM  
Take the Polygeek test -> http://www.thudfactor.com/geekquiz.php

You are -6% geek
Boy, you really broke through the bottom on this one. You are SO not geek. I recommend staying away from conventions, computer stores, colleges, universities, or anywhere else people might display the slightest interest in something other than what's on TV at the present moment. Your mere presence among geeks of any degree is incredibly dangerous to the continued existence of the known universe. Here, I'll say it slow so you can understand: Anti-geek + Geek = Big Boom. Now go read a book, for god's sake.

Show Profile  Jayne S Posted: 8 February 2004, 3:03 AM  
You are 5% geek
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

sweet! I can't say I agree with your answer though...

Show Profile  Kate Posted: 8 February 2004, 3:30 AM  
You are 18% geek
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

Show Profile  PaulS Posted: 8 February 2004, 8:05 AM  
You are -2% geek
Boy, you really broke through the bottom on this one. You are SO not geek. I recommend staying away from conventions, computer stores, colleges, universities, or anywhere else people might display the slightest interest in something other than what's on TV at the present moment. Your mere presence among geeks of any degree is incredibly dangerous to the continued existence of the known universe. Here, I'll say it slow so you can understand: Anti-geek + Geek = Big Boom. Now go read a book, for god's sake.

Show Profile  Southernman Posted: 9 February 2004, 5:00 AM  
You are 5% geek

Show Profile  fat Posted: 9 February 2004, 6:16 AM  
you are all geeks

you forgot to read the small print that anyone who actually bothers to sit the test automatically becomes a geek

Show Profile  Chris Forne Posted: 9 February 2004, 6:29 AM  
You are 100% geek
My GOD you're INSANE. This is the highest score possible. This means 1 of 11 things:
1: You are a complete poser who answered every question with the answer you thought would get you the highest score possible without regard for the truth. In which case, you're a nerd. Good job, you did it. Now get going.
10: You're a geek who's been playing with the test to find out what all the answers should be. Good going! you found the secret five points. That doesn't change the fact that you probably scored between 50% and 75% the first time through, though.
11: You are naturally that geeky. Which means you scare me. Please don't write me to correct the science of my test. Yes, I know it's not scientifically accurate. Go away, kid, you bother me.

Show Profile  Dave Barr Posted: 10 February 2004, 5:01 AM  
You are 38% geek
You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.

How true! sometimes I hang out with orienteers, and sometimes i hang out with normal people!

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 10 February 2004, 1:33 PM  
You are 10% geek

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 10 February 2004, 2:50 PM  
You are 10% geek
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you

Show Profile  Kate Posted: 11 February 2004, 10:38 AM  
Does anyone else's school have a scholars (cough cough geek) camp or is just our "special" skool thing...?

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 11 February 2004, 11:08 AM  
We had a scholars common room, 14 of us, free biscuits and drink whenever.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 11 February 2004, 11:26 AM  
Bloody scholars rooms. We just had a common room, where ping-pong was the ultimate decider in any dispute. It was mean, by the end of the year everyone was guns and we had the meanest knockout comps... all we got in our common room was the usual stuff, and a microwave which only worked on '1 minute reheat'. Fun

Show Profile  PaulS Posted: 11 February 2004, 12:42 PM  
We have "Elite Performers". We get to go to fancy lunches when people like the Governor General comes and get heaps of sausage rolls and mini bacon and egg pies. School pays for us to do heaps of shit like got to Universities for lectures about Moa DNA. We dont pay $10000+ a year to go to our school either :-)

Show Profile  Kate Posted: 11 February 2004, 1:50 PM  
Lol, im not raving about our camp tho. It's a weekend of eating whtever a psycho vegetaria french teacher decides she wants to make the 3rd n 4th formers cook while the rest of us do "mind enhancing activies" and scottish country dancing...got ideas for improvement?

Show Profile  addison Posted: 11 February 2004, 10:22 PM  
May I suggest a good game of rugby between the nerds?

1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz