maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

QB 3-day

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 2 June 2003, 1:41 PM  
ok, so I'm an orienteering junkie and I want more of the goss, whose hot and whos not...

what happened to the man with the white pants..James Bradshaw himself?

how come Rachel can come top two in every super series race except the most important two, where she fails to make the podium?

also ... relief the last two weeks have shown that Rob J is beatable...but lets just hope he's eased off his peak so he can jump back in the saddle and cane it at World Champs.

hey how about some race analysis I couldn't find the splits on winsplits!

good on you boys and girls for doing some orienteering and ripping it up in the Wairarapa...although I heard the party was a let down, Fraser "no show" Mills may be cute but he's not the most reliable character..although I'm sure the reason is sufficent.

unusually enthusiastic

Jamie

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 2 June 2003, 2:38 PM  
results are at:

http://trusthouse.co.nz/sport/orienteering/latest-results.htm

Link

Show Profile  fraser Posted: 3 June 2003, 5:14 AM  
Don't you actually have to enter the event to be a no-show?

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 4 June 2003, 5:51 AM  
No,....no no!

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 4 June 2003, 10:49 AM  
whose hot and whos not...

Hot at park races is Rachel, Stu, Rob J and Andrew. Not is Lisa and I. Hot at Classics are Jason, Rachel and Chris. Not are Greg and Mark. Jim and Barbara Barr are hot for course setting and hospitality.

what happened to the man with the white pants..James Bradshaw himself?
He fell over and grazed his knee. He got bowled over by a kid on a flying fox. He got barated by a passer by for not helping the crying kid lying below the flying fox. He got berated by the controller for not doing a full first aid course on the crying kid. There were no skanky chicks to perform infront of either, but he still did allright in the Classic.

how come Rachel can come top two in every super series race except the most important two, where she fails to make the podium?

A bit like Jason. I think there is something to be said for the old addage "Not the night before a big race"

hey how about some race analysis I couldn't find the splits on winsplits!
The splits shown on the website are mostly accurate.

usually spastic

Neil K

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 5 June 2003, 12:02 AM  
Jamie,

Good to see you learning that most often used word in the NZOF

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz