maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  

Are elites wusses?

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 20 June 2003, 6:34 PM  
perhaps all the M21E should run W18A on day 4.

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 21 June 2003, 12:04 AM  
Nahhhhhh, Greg might get beaten by Jayne Shuker

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 21 June 2003, 3:55 PM  
All the more reason then surely? Think how many years of entertainment that would provide...

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 21 June 2003, 5:09 PM  
When you finaly get your fat ass off a seat and put down the pack of ciggies then maybe you can start to make comments on people performances until then stick to trying to see your nuts over your fat belly!

Bruce just cause you change the times for elites doesn't mean you have to change everyones. eg the National Short-O Elites 25-30 mins everyone else 60%.

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 22 June 2003, 12:07 AM  
Interestingly, Gregory doesn't argue the fact that he could get beaten by Jayne Shuker if he ran W18.

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 22 June 2003, 5:47 AM  
Thanks for the reply Bruce, although there wasn't really an answer? I guess from what you are saying, though, it is a yes. It is because of your personal dislike.
Do you really think people should be running a shorter course? Really?

And as for getting a life; Orienteering is one of the major elements of mine, that's probably why I actually care.

Edited by - stu barr on 22/06/2003 13:49:03

Show Profile  Natalie Posted: 23 June 2003, 2:47 AM  
Uhh, just wondering, is it just the M21E's that get the variation in their courses, or all 21E's??

Show Profile  addison Posted: 23 June 2003, 5:10 AM  
In the red corner we have Greg Flynn.
In the blue corner we have Rob Crawford.

I want a clean fight, no ear biting, no groin slapping.... and have had a special request from Greg that Rob does no sumo wrestling moves.

Now FIGHT

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz