maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

a few words of thanks

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 30 April 2003, 7:10 AM  
well i have only got about 3 more weeks left in NZ - just like to say thanks to anyone who has helped me out along the way - a few specifics

andrew m = for some quality training in wellington. shame i could never really keep up
dave barr - for letting me crash in the famous black hole of dunedin
the real nic gorman - for giving me a lift to the nationals
anyone who was involved in organising an O-Max race, they were most enjoyable
Neil K - for first of all letting me sleep with him at the nationals and then letting me crash at his place in Napier
Brent - for being a walk over when it comes to rucking, twice in a row. what a wuss
Most of the elite ladies - for letting me know just how crap i have become by wupping my ass most days of the ANZAC
And everyone else who was at the Easter Festival and made it such a laugh.

i'm off to australia next, maybe see some of you over there. in the meantime train hard and perhaps some of you might beat me in a park race sometime. I reccomend a pie a day to get the optimum rotundity for a 13 minute burn up.

Show Profile  Erik the dane Posted: 30 April 2003, 3:00 PM  
I didn't know you and Neil slept together. I thought he was all mine.. Why didn't you just stick with Simon?! Slut!

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 30 April 2003, 11:49 PM  
Hi Simon.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 1 May 2003, 9:24 AM  
I Like Sluts.

Hi Neil.

Show Profile  James Posted: 2 May 2003, 1:17 PM  
Hey Erik
did Neil tell you whos pants they were in the back of his car after saturday nite??
by the way Neil can i please have my pants Back??

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 5 May 2003, 2:59 AM  
i am glad that i can inspire such stimulating discussion amongst like minded intellectuals.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 5 May 2003, 7:46 AM  
how long u going to be in aus for ben? going to be their for the aus champs / anz?

Show Profile  Erik the dane Posted: 5 May 2003, 11:08 AM  
you're all sluts.. but i don't care anymore. i'm in sydney, the gay capitol of the world. all nz-orienteerers are inbreed. get some fresh meat.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 9 May 2003, 3:27 AM  
Hey Ben,
If you haven't snuck off already to meet up with Erik... are you going to be having any sort of celebratory-last hoorah-big night in Wellington-blow the complete Australia budget in a single night b4 you even get there-type party night? If not, why not?

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz