maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Nationals Accomadation

Show Profile  fraser Posted: 26 March 2003, 8:28 AM  
Which night? I heard a rumour that there was going to be at least 2 or 3 parties. It is only a rumour though.

And Neil, can you let us know what night you are planning on getting on the piss by yourself? It's always good entertainment.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 27 March 2003, 4:03 AM  
Hey Neil for clarification for all involved (I've had some enquires)

Do we need to pay a deposit or anything?

Have you checked on the availability of kegs at Black Pete's?

Have you put posters around Helensville High School?

Would you like a hand putting the big tents up on Thurs/Fri

Have you designed the tent village/refugee camp...ie have you made sanitary provisions

Will you be there on Thurs night to direct people in the area we should camp

Has there been an extreme noise warning issued

What is the Tsunami potential

Thanks

Show Profile  addison Posted: 30 March 2003, 5:43 AM  
And Neil, Add A Putaruru Man :)

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 30 March 2003, 1:28 PM  
clarification for all involved
Do we need to pay a deposit or anything?
No.
Have you checked on the availability of kegs at Black Pete's?
No. I sure we can find Alcohol. I'll sort that out after venue and entertainment are confirmed.
Have you put posters around Helensville High School?
I've got Tom from our internet pedefile chat group working on that one, because I'm not in Hell at the mo.
Would you like a hand putting the big tents up on Thurs/Fri
The Greencoast tents may not be available...it all depends on whether they are hired out to paying people or not. Any leftover will be set up by Greencoast for us. So you will need tents to sleep in. There are a few large tents hanging around WACO and friends which could be used.
Have you designed the tent village/refugee camp...ie have you made sanitary provisions
No, the campsite is large (It has never been booked out) and I expect the camp owner will be able to provide toilet paper with the ample funds we will be paying him. Please don't make fun of refugees. Especially during a war.
Will you be there on Thurs night to direct people in the area we should camp
No. Can you?
Has there been an extreme nose warning issued
My nose is not that big.
What is the Tsunami potential
During Easter its as likely as someone rising from the dead.
Thanks
Thats allright.

Neil

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 30 March 2003, 1:33 PM  
Which night? I heard a rumour that there was going to be at least 2 or 3 parties. It is only a rumour though.

Personally I plan to party more than one night. And I will be inbibing "party" substances on sunday night also.

And Neil, can you let us know what night you are planning on getting on the piss by yourself? Totally unpredictable, I need to make sure I'm going to be alone before I drink in self pity. It's always good entertainment. Likewise...When are you doing "Sublime allnight".

Neil

Show Profile  fraser Posted: 30 March 2003, 3:25 PM  
Any time Neil, just give me half a chance.

Show Profile  Bryan S Posted: 6 April 2003, 1:19 PM  
Is there anyone out there who is able to give me a lift to the camp ground on thursday night?(17th) My flight dosn't arrive till just before 10pm, so if you could help at all reply, email, call, txt smoke signnal me >> bryan.stokes@xtra.co.nz (03 3540123 or 021 129 9454)

Bryan

Show Profile  That Claire Girl Posted: 7 April 2003, 4:15 AM  
Hey All...
I will be bringing my family's newly aquired video camera along to the nationals etc, and am happy for people to record footage on it as they wish, as it would be great to get some coverage suitable to help promote the sport, as well perhaps record some of the 'behind the scenes' action at the 'social gatherings' too. However, i am not particularly well off in the financial department, and so I suggest it would be good if a few people could perhaps buy some tapes to record onto. The kind of tape it takes is "digital 8, 8mm videocassette, sony." Stu, you suggested u might do this at one stage...
Anyway, hope everyone is fit and well and ready for nationals...
later!
Claire

Edited by - That Claire Girl on 7/04/2003 11:17:02

Show Profile  Malcolm Posted: 8 April 2003, 3:23 AM  
What a bunch of techno-computer geeks you guys are. With technology changing everyday, I just can't keep up.

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 9 April 2003, 11:37 AM  
If there is any one else wanting to camp there is still room.

Regards
Neil

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz