maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4  

World Schools

Show Profile  Andel Posted: 4 September 2014, 10:07 AM  
In my earlier postings I harshly criticised ONZ. It is easy to do such a posting particularly when you are annoyed and frustrated over what is occurring. I apologise for that (Easy to say hard to take back)
While I do not agree with the decision nor do I understand why they made such as decision. I do want to acknowledge the good work volunteers do in this organisation including those who stand for office and run the organisation. We are reliant on the hard work that ONZ put in, we need to be thankful for that.
Things could have and should have been done better in terms of the whole process and certainly the communication could have been better by everyone involved including myself.
It’s time to move on and get focused on doing the best for our young orienteers.
Over the last few days some great ideas and suggestions have been made behind the scenes, so perhaps next year we can come up with some new and different things for the youth orienteers.

Show Profile  nick Posted: 5 September 2014, 9:26 PM  
Nice one Andrew. No hard feelings.

FWIW I think there are some valid questions about the handling of the decision. ONZ might benefit from considering their process. Zooming out a little, there have been a few selection issues recently & a policy consultation process. Perhaps there is a bigger picture we need to consider. Or wrinkles in new policy that some ironing. If so, I expect ONZ are aware of & working on it.

Show Profile  Orienteererer Posted: 7 September 2014, 1:10 PM  
I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this any more.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3   4  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz