maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

OSquad Blog Update

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 4 April 2014, 12:11 AM  
Some great analysis of Jamie's Tonic races, and more coaching tips in recent posts.

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 6 May 2014, 8:11 AM  
Sad Face time to move on. Thanks Jamie. I looked forward to your fine efforts that popped up on WoO, and was wondering who would next turn up for up the fireside chat. Great idea.
Anyway understandably these things can suck time away from personal life.
Will just have to search out personal blogs now to get my fix. Love the blogs.. thanks also to those guys and gals for sharing their thoughts and adventures with others who share the same awesome sport. A great way to motivate and inspire others.

Show Profile  Dwayne Posted: 7 May 2014, 2:38 AM  
ditto. Thanks Jamie. I especially enjoyed the pre event preparation analysis - certainly helped me prepare more thoroughly for a few events than I would have otherwise. Favourite entry was the TONIC middle chasing start recount - a fine performance all round.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 7 May 2014, 6:01 AM  
Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Not so much a refocusing towards personal stuff Paul, more reprioritising my orienteering time. The blog will still be there and get posted on occasionally. Perhaps even a fireside chat. I just wanted to lower peoples expectations about the role it served as other places, eg facebook and nzof website can serve that role now.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz