maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5  

Nationals Sprint Protest

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 25 April 2012, 4:34 AM  
I want to know who this Iva is. I don't like aliases on maptalk.

Show Profile  James Posted: 25 April 2012, 9:43 AM  
Robbie, I was referring to Jamie's questions with regards to the South Island Round of the SILVA superseries which happened over the weekend.

Show Profile  idiot Posted: 25 April 2012, 12:53 PM  
Dimmer-man, Iva'n aliasss just like you!

Show Profile  robbie Posted: 25 April 2012, 2:45 PM  
Iva--I see you were born in 1920. That explains it all.
Sorry James, I had the wrong event.
This has been a positive debate and maybe there is a solution at the end of it all. Something for our new technical committee to ponder over.

Show Profile  Iva Posted: 30 April 2012, 3:51 AM  

This message was edited by addison on 1 May 2012, 8:11 AM

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 30 April 2012, 5:05 AM  
After visiting the map it is clear to me that planners and controllers should also make themselves very familiar with the mapping specifications (ISSOM or ISOM), incase the mapper has made an error or something has been changed since the map was made.

Hopefully the new technical committee finds a way to discuss any problem issues and educate the public on the recommendations - all in one place of reference.

Show Profile  lva Posted: 30 April 2012, 6:38 AM  

This message was edited by addison on 1 May 2012, 8:12 AM

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 30 April 2012, 6:47 AM  

This message was edited by DMjunior on 2 May 2012, 11:27 AM

Show Profile  lva Posted: 30 April 2012, 6:54 AM  

This message was edited by addison on 1 May 2012, 8:12 AM

Show Profile  theoman Posted: 30 April 2012, 6:55 AM  
Hi Guys, I shall reveal my secret identity now.
Im Matthew Ogden.
I think monkeys know quite a lot.

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 30 April 2012, 7:24 AM  

This message was edited by DMjunior on 2 May 2012, 11:26 AM

Show Profile  Iva Posted: 30 April 2012, 7:30 AM  
To Iva from Iva, very clever but I am the Biggone, you are just brown like shit

This message was edited by Iva on 30 April 2012, 3:34 PM

Show Profile  hughff Posted: 30 April 2012, 10:28 AM  
[img]http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/sites/default/files/users/u574/troll.png[/img]

Show Profile  rossmaxmo Posted: 30 April 2012, 1:50 PM  
Thanks for the apology and admission of idiocy Iva, yep my girlfriend is super fine, and you were actually right, I do sniff her anus!

You must be confused about Sprint the Bay I think, though I am wise beyond my years, I'm not actually Duncan's father - just his older brother suffering from an accelerated ageing defect. The idea was indeed spawned by Duncan himself, and we have both worked very hard together for the last 3.5 years on it, now it's one of the biggest annual oing events in NZ. Duncan managed to run the event by himself this year (of course with some help from officials) which I'm sure everyone here can agree is an impressive feat, especially for someone who is still competing as a junior. But, we do have to give credit to Derek though for single handedly inventing the radio controls, managing the sport ident timing, on-line entry and live-results/webcam :D Without these non-elite old fogies we'd be nowhere right?? (But in all seriousness Derek was very helpful to us, especially with his work on the start over the last 3 years and we are greatly appreciative).

I'd just like to point out that we have had no technical issues with STB. Three years, 18 sprint races, not one protest or course invalidation, and no mistakes in results or points. You see, since we're too dumb to understand any of the technical issues, we thought it would be better if we just avoid them all together - so you were a bit off with your snarky comment - Duncan IS obviously a boy that knows everything about sprint mapping.

Iva, I recommend you do one of 2 things:
A: Take Duncan's offer of the free STB entry.
B: Cease to exist.

PS: My alias rossmaxmo comes from the latin term Rostrum Macreso Moneo which means 'The skinny beaked instructor'.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 1 May 2012, 12:13 AM  
If you are going to post a whole heap of crap, do it under your own name and don't hide behind and alias.

1   2   3   4   5  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz