maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Gossip

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 2 August 2002, 1:19 PM  
Whats the lastes goss from NZ??? Has Neil taken his K rd dancing moves back to Napier?

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 3 August 2002, 10:25 AM  
Dear Greg,

I'm at working and training at the nut farm under the employment and coaching of Marquita Gelderman (Former NZ Champion) and Rob Garden (Former Champion).

I am also gaining inspiration and training tips from Darren Ashmore (Former NZ Champion).

Rebecca is going to do her first adventure race next weekend, it will be interesting to see how she goes.

Lisa and Natalie have boyfriends. Fraser hasn't got a car, but he makes cold calls for a living. Phil pulled his calf muscle but is back running again.

Brent went to Australia got pissed 9 nights out of 10, then when he got back had to visit Mellissa so he could borrow money.

Stu Barr and Andrew are training hard in Wellington just to stay warm. Jamie is staying inside and building insulation around his stomach to stay warm.

Lise Moen's 21st this saturday. YEAAHH.

Madeline and Shaun Barr are pregnant..but she still isn't fat. Shuan and Phil organised a primo Rogaine.

Rob J is back from Europe. Lawson is always fit.
Has anyone seen Michal lately? Simon Teahan still doesn't have his heavy vehicle licence.

Greg B is the World Rogaine Champion once more.

9 out of 10 Nutritionist recommend Wheat Bix.

Mark and Debbie Eloped.

Sara Ulmer's body is a great backdrop to a gold medal.

Rob C, is some how mangaing to organise the MTB orienteering without smoking in the Forest?

That's about all the gossip I can think of...anybody?

Neil

Show Profile  jeffg Posted: 5 August 2002, 2:19 AM  
Neil and Darren won the primo rogaine that Shaun and Phil organised and everyone else wants to know their primo route choice. Well I do...

Show Profile  Andrew M Posted: 6 August 2002, 9:38 AM  
Perhaps David Stewart would like to stand up in front of class and tell some of his stories from Europe.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz