maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Sprint the Bay 2011

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 21 January 2011, 1:33 PM  
When will the results be available?

Show Profile  Greig Posted: 21 January 2011, 2:43 PM  
http://www.obasen.nu/winsplits/online/en/default.asp?page=classes&databaseId=16072

Show Profile  darren Posted: 23 January 2011, 9:32 AM  
Awesome weekend of racing at Sprint the Bay, despite the rain. Thanks to team Morrison and helpers from Hawkes Bay club. Looking forward to next years event already.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 23 January 2011, 2:27 PM  
Hear hear. 6 areas no bigger than 0.5sq.km, with the best IMO being under 0.2 (EIT 400X400m). Nice idea for a map-change - turn the map over.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 24 January 2011, 2:07 AM  
Agreed. So pleased I was able to stick around for the whole weekend tis time (even if part way through day 2 I was starting to question my sanity). Every race had something special, the atmosphere was brilliant (even if a little damp!) but you definitely saved the best til last. I'll just request some dry weather for next time - and the gimp race!

Show Profile  addison Posted: 24 January 2011, 3:07 AM  
Great event, well done.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 24 January 2011, 7:46 AM  
Yeah Sprint the Bays is where it is at.

Awesome event management to cope with the rain focus on the basics and keep the important things ticking over.

I liked every event, but for me Day 2 was the highlight, pushing the boundaries of sprint racing. Straight into the forest at Te Aute, downhill sprint leg with route choice at Maison de Sante and some intense bush sprinting off Te Mata peak.

I hope there is an STB 2012.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 24 January 2011, 11:44 AM  
Someone has to note the radio SI units and software which provided instant info to the speaker and also the latest three finish times and placings onto a screen for spectators. While this has been done elsewhere in the world I understand this setup was created by a HBOC member.

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 24 January 2011, 11:49 AM  
Looking forward to the overall results

Show Profile  addison Posted: 24 January 2011, 12:08 PM  
http://www.sprintthebay.org/results/2011/overall.html

They are there Garden

Show Profile  thomasr Posted: 24 January 2011, 11:28 PM  
Wont open for me Simon. Sounds like a sweet as weekend of racing, gutted i missed it.

Show Profile  darren Posted: 25 January 2011, 2:04 AM  
If you click on the link it takes you there. The date from last year hasn't been changed and still says 2010, but it is the 2011 results. the overall resluts are down the left hand side of the page.

Show Profile  darren Posted: 25 January 2011, 2:05 AM  
that's results not resluts

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 25 January 2011, 7:03 AM  
Are the Sprint, and Hill climb results anywhere? Cant seem to find them?

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz