maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Orienteering familiy in Auckland

Show Profile  beatmeier Posted: 25 March 2010, 1:19 PM  
Hi there!

I'm a 23 years old Swiss orienteering runner and I am studying computer science in Switzerland.

In July 2010 I'm coming to Auckland for an exchange semester. It would be great, if I could stay at a orienteering family's house during the time. Best would be, if it would be somewhere in Auckland itself because of the distance to the university. :=)

If you know someone who I could ask to stay - Please let me know, I would appreciate any information.

Regards,
Beat Meier

Show Profile  beatmeier Posted: 27 April 2010, 3:16 PM  
Hi everyone! Someone has any contacts, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Beat

Show Profile  beatmeier Posted: 5 June 2010, 3:23 AM  
Hello Auckland people!

I try it again, I'm sorry, I'm still searching for an orienteering family in Auckland. I will arrive in Auckland on July 14. If you can't host me for 4 months, well, doesn't matter. But for the start it would be great to have an address.

Does anyone know some families that I could contact directly, I would really appreciate your help and looking forward to seeing you all at an orienteering event or a training somewhere.

Thanks,
Beat

Show Profile  ACW Posted: 7 June 2010, 7:50 AM  
Beat,

I live in Christchurch, so I can't help you with accommodation, but if you are traveling to the South Island during your stay in New Zealand, send me an email. There are a few O events in our region over the winter. You can see a few more details on our club website: www.papo.org.nz.

Ciao
Al Cory-Wright
jean.al@xnet.co.nz

Show Profile  pete s Posted: 7 June 2010, 3:44 PM  
Hi Beat - we may be able to help. Drop me an email to peteswa@paradise.net.nz and we can talk details!

Cheers

Pete

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 8 June 2010, 4:49 AM  
If you come to Hawke's Bay you are most welcome to stay with the Morrison family.........contact valerieanne54@gmail.com. Martin Hubmann will give you refrences Im sure!!

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz