maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Something Only Orienteerers Would Appreciate

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 27 January 2010, 6:35 AM  
Having had a very busy week,I am just catching up on the washing. Got to the bottom of the basket which hasnt been seen in the last week, and there lies a pair of a "certain" 17 yr old persons socks, with seeds all stuck in them......what makes them a little different and I have never seen this in my 18 yrs of being associated with the sport was; 1. They were rather wet and smelly....this Ive seen before! BUT 2. The seeds in the socks, had actually germinated!!!Green sprouts everywhere!!! Had to laugh. Such is life of the chief cook and clotheswasher.

Show Profile  R2 Posted: 29 January 2010, 5:43 AM  
Haha- If you leave them a week you could bale them for hay...pity the seeds that like o socks are only barley grass & other such non farmer friendly grasses
Thanks for putting on such a great weekend in the Hawkes Bay.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 29 January 2010, 9:05 AM  
Send them to Jamie, just what he needs to wear to an organic music festival..

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 1 February 2010, 3:32 AM  
how do we ban val from maptalk, it would be for the greater good of all orienteers.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 1 February 2010, 4:28 AM  
... you mean greaterer good surely

Show Profile  addison Posted: 1 February 2010, 6:45 AM  
We can give her a disclaimer Duncan ;-)

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 2 February 2010, 6:04 AM  
Thats fine by me DMjuniour......BUT you do your own clothes washing and ironing, you clean your pee-splattered toilet, you cook the meals, you pay for the petrol in YOUR car, you pay for extra tuition for Physics, you do the grocery shopping so you have got food in the cupboard...oh no , I know Il get dad to do the grocery shopping....do I need to go on.....I think not!!?? I may just take my cut from STB now....mmmmmmm.....love you tho.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 2 February 2010, 11:07 AM  
lol! slammed Duncy

Show Profile  The Map Guy Posted: 2 February 2010, 11:28 AM  
Way to go Val :-)

Show Profile  footprints Posted: 2 February 2010, 2:21 PM  
I like the way GoogleAds puts these on the banner across the thread (obviously only picking up half the message - no ad for O-shoes or compass):

Spirulina Chorella:
Organically grown Spirulina and Chlorella premium green food

Healthstart autosprouter:
Grow your own fresh sprouts at home No pesticides or sprays Buy Online!

Seeds for sprouting
Organic  broccoli, radish, alfalfa Mung, Sunflower...and more..

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz