WOC

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 16 August 2009, 1:59 PM  
http://live.woc2009.hu/middle/LiveRes/client/index.html

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 16 August 2009, 2:00 PM  
not telling you rolf, unless you send those control codes to me

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 16 August 2009, 2:01 PM  
sorry, wrong rolf!!!!

Show Profile  Rolf Posted: 16 August 2009, 2:07 PM  
Haha, Yep there are heaps of us!!!. Thanks for link, but can't get it to load yet. you guys are obviously having success with it.

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 16 August 2009, 2:15 PM  
took a few minutes to load for me, started trying at 4pm

Show Profile  Andrew M Posted: 16 August 2009, 2:16 PM  
If you check out this page, then scroll down to the end of live coverage someone has posted maps for men and women.

http://www.coveritlive.com/index.php?option=com_altcaster&task=siteviewaltcast&altcast_code=ac8e6b5135&height=550&width=590

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 16 August 2009, 2:20 PM  
Nice

Show Profile  addison Posted: 16 August 2009, 10:43 PM  
Should set up some sort of Maptalk Radio. Might stop me having to read through so many posts ;-) DJ PAUL and DJ MICK hitting the beats... wicky whack whack whack

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 17 August 2009, 12:41 AM  
nice, some sort of TWATTER perhaps or givrn that we've moved on fromavian to swine flu, perhaps TROTTER

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 17 August 2009, 1:20 PM  
What happened to the Paul and Mick show?

Chris looking like a sure foot in. Bryn and Ross not looking so good to make the cut unfortunately.

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 17 August 2009, 1:51 PM  
at some stage we have to make the switch from house to electro; maybe tonight was the night

Show Profile  Bryn Posted: 17 August 2009, 4:09 PM  
Well that was a fun day!!! Wasnt going to bad at the start then stupid route choice on 5 and then lost it big time on 7 after that had no motivation to run fast!! seemed smoother after that but just going slow, ohh well least theres still the sprint. Anyway put some pics up here

http://picasaweb.google.com/bryndavies69/WOC09#
note one pic is "R18"

Show Profile  Chris Forne Posted: 17 August 2009, 9:11 PM  
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the support and interest back home. Its always exciting to see that lots of you are following whats going on.

Todays long qualifier was pretty steep and hot with a big route choice to the first control, and some smaller route choices and a lot of hills after that. My run was a bit scrapy expecially at the start and I didn't really get into a good flow, but I pushed hard and luckily managed to make it into the finals qualifying in 11th place. The other two NZ guys [Bryn and Ross] unfortunately didn't have so good runs today, but hopefully they will be all firing for the sprint in a few days time. I'll probably be too tired by then.

Chris

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 18 August 2009, 1:53 AM  
Great work all of you guys(but especially Chris). No internet at home at the moment so for me it's back to the good old days of catching up with all the news the morning after =(

Do hope Ross doesn't draw the tightest heat AGAIN for the sprint - not that it will matter of course when he wins the heat ;-)

After checking out photos and maps, a few random thoughts - the forests look sweet (the white bits at least), and what was going on in the flat bit on the long Q map with all the distinctive trees? Giant oaks or something??

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 18 August 2009, 2:11 AM  
Hey Bryn Saw your map with route before I saw the results and thought holy s**t so was amazed that you were only 20 minutes behind you must have been speeding around those wobbly lines!
Am struggling with my jetlag and a cold so am afraid haven't been able to stay up and watch so far but Carsten fills me in when I wake up around 3am and the morning.

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz