maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Want to come to Taranaki for New Year?

Show Profile  robert06 Posted: 24 August 2009, 3:21 AM  
Fleetwood Mac is 19 december, if you want to attend I suggest opening a TSB bank account and be able to purchase tickets a couple of days before they go on public sale.

Show Profile  SteveO Posted: 24 August 2009, 9:28 AM  
19 December, so it is. The Herald website said 29 December but every other site is quoting the 19th. I see the Herald has updated that story now; luckily the old version is still in my cache so I can assure myself it wasn't my eyesight!

Shame really, Mac plus O would have been a great combination.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 25 August 2009, 5:18 AM  
Story in the DomPost also said the 29th. Thus a brilliant market opportunity for the races - New Plymouth may be full of middle-aged rockers who only read newspapers wandering round looking for SOMETHING to do! ;-)

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 25 August 2009, 10:05 AM  
maybe a leather and lace theme or Stevie Nicks a lookalike might be too hard for them to resist.

Show Profile  AllanJ Posted: 15 October 2009, 11:17 AM  
"Details in the next few days."
When does the next few days expire - no further info since Auck Champs! When planning accommodation etc would like some finer details to plan around. Really looking forward to TT as I didn't get a chance to do it before.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 15 October 2009, 1:23 PM  
Just finalising details and the website will be live as of this weekend :-)

Show Profile  AllanJ Posted: 15 October 2009, 1:56 PM  
Excellent - looking forward to it.

Show Profile  robert06 Posted: 22 December 2009, 6:22 AM  
If haven't already entered the last Orienteering events(& best short/sprints) and are thinking about better do it shortly or at least email me, because we'll be printing the maps shortly.
Cheers
Robert

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 23 December 2009, 1:17 AM  
I was just looking at entries to see which Hawkes Bay competitors were entered and to my surprise it seems that there aren't any. What is with that?

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 23 December 2009, 1:25 AM  
Whats with you checking out HB members? Who do you want to get drunk and take advantage of at Karl's house?

Show Profile  fraser Posted: 23 December 2009, 9:55 AM  
And what's with only entering the last day Greg. Wedding shmedding. Either a 10 minute stand down from the mass start or a yard glass skull. Your choice.

Show Profile  robert06 Posted: 24 December 2009, 12:44 AM  
Programme now available from www.madeventz.co.nz/b4ny/

See you there.

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 24 December 2009, 8:23 AM  
I was hoping to get a ride back to my parents house from Taranaki. But if anyone is intersted ....

Show Profile  AllanJ Posted: 2 January 2010, 12:28 PM  
Just want to thank everyone involved with organising this event - it was great, good courses and the weather behaved (mostly). Let's hope this isn't the last "Traverse". I would go again!

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz