maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

WOC Hungary Training Camp

Show Profile  rossmnfg Posted: 15 August 2008, 7:44 PM  
Hey guys.
I will be attending the official training camp for WOC2009 in Hungary next year. It runs from the 21st-23rd October this year. If anyone else is targeting WOC next year and is keen to get some specific training in (and has the money) let me know and I'll organise a bigger hire-car etc. There is an invitation document on the WOC2009 website about the training camp. It also includes Hungarian Long Distance champs, and a middle distance race. All trainings are timed by sport ident, so it sounds pretty good.
I know its probably too expensive just for a training camp, but I thought I'd let you guys know incase theres some hustlers out there.
Cheers
Ross

Show Profile  rossmnfg Posted: 15 August 2008, 7:47 PM  
Oops, it runs through till the 28th of October, not the 23rd, sorry. And we have to enter before 1st September.

Show Profile  Chris Forne Posted: 17 August 2008, 11:32 PM  
I am keen, but am not sure at present if Emily and I will still be in Europe at this time. Perhaps best if we both pre-enter, and then pull out before final entry if we are unable to go.

Show Profile  rossmnfg Posted: 18 August 2008, 1:20 AM  
That should be ok I guess.. I think you have to pay with the entry though, but they might do refunds

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz