maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Australian Orienteers are Theives

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 28 November 2001, 3:38 AM  
I would just like to sound an alert to the general New Zealand orienteering public, in lieu of the January carnival, that Australian Orienteers are theives.

Having travelled with some of these mongrels in Europe I am aware of their penchant for stealing flags, tracksuits and anything else they can get their filthy hands on. They are bad asses.

There was once one good Australian orienteer. I witnessed him being left at a table of eight as all the others did a runner. He is not coming. It is only the bad asses coming.

Bring plenty of padlocks, your old compasses and wear op shop clothes...be prepared to leave with nothing. These bad asses make Brent Edwards look like a nun. Imagine that.

It would be beneficial if others could report on the devious nature and techniques of these bad asses. We should all be prepared

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 28 November 2001, 3:52 AM  
I once saw an Australian Junior (not a junior anymore) steal the whole microphone box and stand at a McDonalds drive through! He only managed to drag it a short distance before he had to ditch it and move on.

Show Profile  mark Posted: 28 November 2001, 4:30 AM  
I have seen or heard about australians stealing o shoes from a shop, stealing o suits from a shop, stealing o suits from individuals, smashing a shop window with a bottle and worst of all using public transportation without paying.

I probably shouldn't mention that one of the Australians was trying to pick up young boys in Belgium.

Edited by - mark on 11/28/2001 12:31:31 PM

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 4 December 2001, 5:07 AM  
I once heard about an Australian swagman, camped by a billabong under the shade of a coolabah tree, singing and watching as his billy boiled.
Along came a jumbuck to drink at the billabong, up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee! he kept singing as he stuffed that jumbuck in his tucker bag - "You'll come a waltzing Matilda with me!"

I think he was an orienteer.

Edited by - stu barr on 12/4/2001 1:09:21 PM

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 4 December 2001, 10:36 PM  
i too witnessed the mcdonalds incident. said orienteer also threatened to jump on my tent. however I would just like to say that British Orienteers are the biggest thieves despite having sent what we thought were our convicts to australia. Be careful because we are planning to steal all of your sheep and donate them to the welsh orienteering federation and then you will have to resort to shagging small dogs, chickens and the crack in between the cushions in your sofa's when you come back after a night on the beers and have to pretend there is a woman there.

Show Profile  Dave Barr Posted: 5 February 2002, 2:39 PM  
Australian orienteers are also very stupid. One of them was stupid enough to give me a large sum of money to make a purchase for him. Idiot.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz