maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Maptalk Photos

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 8 February 2008, 3:38 AM  
Hey I just posted a few photos from Waitangi on Maptalk photos.

My photographic ability is very limited so further contributions are more than welcome. Its a great way to help the rising or established stars in your club or region.

The photos are used in magazines like Endurance Sport and the NZO mag, as well as by athletes for sponsorship proposals etc.

The process for uploading is very easy and allows a full quality image to be downloaded.

Cheers

Jamie

Show Profile  fraser Posted: 11 February 2008, 2:19 PM  
There are a number of photos from the carnival also available at http://www.infonews.co.nz/photoindex.cfm?l=1&t=25

Cheers
Fraser

Show Profile  addison Posted: 8 August 2008, 12:58 PM  
Hey

Just a reminder that Mick does need lots of photos of people out orienteering for the magazine....

This is why Maptalk Photos was set up. It is only as good as the community that uses it.

Surely there are some good photos out there from recent events, such as the Winter Classic... or WOC!!!!!

Would be appreciated if people could chuck some up

Cheers
Simon

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 10 August 2009, 7:59 AM  
If we're still using Maptalk photos (it has quietened down a bit!) I have some more Winter Classic photos that could go up but the relevent people don't "exist" yet:

Tim Robertson, now he's at secondary school, and shcok horror, into the NZ secondary school team (no doubt a few other new NZ reps in that school team who others might have pickies of)

Jason Markham, just to make his comeback official

Rita Homes - the pic I got of her didn't come out too great, bad light or something, but seeing as I'm kinda suprised she's not already in the database I could still put it up to get the ball rolling

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 11 August 2009, 5:41 AM  
Love that ski-o shot Tane, looks like orienteering in Antarctica or the "other part of Denmark"!

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 11 August 2009, 12:50 PM  
Yeah...just a pity its a picture of Tim!

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 11 August 2009, 6:17 PM  
Good on ya Nic

I have done a bit of a spring clean, there are now a few new D-Squaddies who we have to go out and get photos of.

Athletes are also encouraged to keep their profiles up to date and add pictures of themselves they want used in the media around the place:-)

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz