maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Waitangi Entry All Gooooo!

Show Profile  addison Posted: 14 November 2007, 2:26 PM  
www.madeventz.co.nz/waitangi/enter.cfm

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 14 November 2007, 2:55 PM  
oi si i dont have money at the mo, but i've said ill pay it on the 12 of december, sweet! also im keen to collect controls or something on the days im not running.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 14 November 2007, 3:15 PM  
Not ideal at all Bloomberg.. the entry isn't accepted until payment has been received basically. But I gotta give it to you - you were the first entry so I think its ok :-) Thanks bro for the help.

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 14 November 2007, 3:50 PM  
News that slipped under the radar, Waitangi has 2 World Ranking Event applications in to the IOF - the sprint at Waikato Uni and Middle at Hedley Rd

Should be awesome if we get another quality elite field with the Aussies again.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 14 November 2007, 3:55 PM  
Not only applications - but they have both been confirmed by the IOF so are fully happening

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 25 November 2007, 3:52 AM  
For South Islanders, Aussies or other foreign types looking for rides to the races... I'd have room for up to 2 passengers, I'll be heading north from Kapiti coast late on the friday afternoon b4 the first race (or possibly sat morning, depends on sea conditions would you believe!), and could potentially pick up people from Paraparaumu (a commuter train trip from Wellington), Palmy or Taupo (or points between). Entering the whole week, but might have to miss the last day. Call or text me (Nic) at 021 (or 64 21 if outside NZ) 036 1628 if you think I can help you get around.

This message was edited by onemanfanclub on 1 December 2007, 9:50 PM

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 25 November 2007, 8:13 AM  
Its called posting on maptalk

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 9 December 2007, 4:19 AM  
Hey, could someone give a rough idea of the start time of the Uni sprint event at Hamilton please.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 9 December 2007, 5:51 AM  
early arvo

Show Profile  addison Posted: 10 December 2007, 1:13 AM  
Just a reminder that the early bird entries close this Friday!

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 14 December 2007, 1:24 AM  
Last day for cheap rates

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 14 December 2007, 6:34 AM  
you'll make more dosh if you encourage people to leave it to the last minute to enter!

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 14 December 2007, 8:45 AM  
yes but it means my holiday spending money is less ......

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 6 January 2008, 4:02 AM  
Can anyone from NW or the Waitangi crew tell us what any previous incarnations (if there are any) of Hedley Road were called?

I remember once a long while back running on a very small map with lots of deer fences(which for some reason I don't have a copy of) which might have been about where the flag on the EVents listing is, would that be it? Unfortunately the above is just about all I remember of that map - perhaps parts of Waioneke would be useful for "prepping" with...?

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 6 January 2008, 5:40 AM  
...and with the move away from Wharepapa rocks to Kairangi. What terrain type are we to expect?

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 6 January 2008, 8:46 AM  
you might possibly be thinking of Wilson Road, tiny map. Its not there but thats all i know

1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz