maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  

WOC relay

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 25 August 2007, 4:45 PM  
Indeed, Michael. Chris at his best. I hope Bader enjoyed the tow!

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 25 August 2007, 4:46 PM  
Gonna have to have a wee dram to wind down for bed

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 25 August 2007, 4:49 PM  
And the funds raised by that little wager over at Attackpoint are going to be equally shared between the two NAmerican squads. Good show! (and great idea too, if we're a bit closer to the Aussie standard next time we have a "full" team, then I'd be tempted to start something similar trans-tasman)

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 25 August 2007, 4:49 PM  
14:37:34 Quote from the web text commentary
- "Chris Forne, New Zealand comes into the finish at a faster speed than anyone else all day we think! A more sedate pace for Germany in 23rd place. New Zealand 22nd."

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 25 August 2007, 4:59 PM  
Unverified report from Attackpoint: "A Belorussian runner Andrei Zhuravlev apparently had a daughter born, while he was running a relay!"

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 25 August 2007, 5:04 PM  
That's dedication for ya!

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 25 August 2007, 5:11 PM  
I'll call it dedication when I hear of a Belarussian woman doing the same.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 25 August 2007, 5:17 PM  
Sprint tomorrow, no today, no tomorrow Ukraine time, yes that's what I meant. I've been keeping half an eye on the WR list and Chris and Ross are both just one blinder run from slipping into the top 100. Go hard guys!

Meanwhile the party next door has wound down so I guess I can try and get some sleep. Was beginning to think I'd have to get the torch out and go for a run - now hows that for dedication!

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 25 August 2007, 5:25 PM  
Just one blinder run from having to forecast where you'll be every day for 3 months in advance, for the sports drug agency...

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz