maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

See Simon Jager Live! Nude!!

Show Profile  addison Posted: 20 August 2007, 4:31 PM  
Sorry, you have entered an area of Maptalk which is Pay-Per-View. Please proceed to the checkout with your NZ$1000 if you are not already signed up for this golden content.

Show Profile  mark Posted: 21 August 2007, 1:40 AM  
I can't find any link to the checkout?

Show Profile  mal g Posted: 21 August 2007, 4:45 AM  
Why would you want to pay when you can just turn up to an O event and watch him for free. When he decides to run that is! Normally he can be found naked in the forest hugging trees and chasing deer. once saw a pig chasing him. was quite humorous. And when all the other mullet wearing studs are let loose in the forest it is a real sex fest - the next OY is in their home town of Woodhill- S.A grab your video camera.........

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 21 August 2007, 5:09 AM  
perhaps we should be nominating a nude class for the oz-nz challenge, obviously Simon could be team captain. Would get some media miles.
Perhaps Grant Bluett would come out of retirement??

Show Profile  addison Posted: 21 August 2007, 8:25 AM  
Malcom mate. I think you are a bit too into this nude orienteering stuff, especially since its males we are talking about. Perhaps some experiences from that massive sausage fest at Oringen has swayed you a tad. James, you mentioned you were a bit scared by Jager - but I'd be scared of Gawnmeister!

Perhaps one of the races at Waitangi can be a nude-o. Open to all suggestions for the format of course.

Show Profile  SJ Posted: 21 August 2007, 9:12 AM  
Blackberry.

Show Profile  mal g Posted: 22 August 2007, 6:19 AM  
Jager if you were a real man you would sweep the blackberry out of the way prior to running by it.
we could have our own midnight sun race............. i'm in

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz